Terms & Conditions
- Adults over 18 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be asked to show a vaccination passport which you can obtain via the NHS app. If you have a medical exemption (e.g. allergy) please contact us before making a booking. Please do not book any person who is not guaranteed to be fully vaccinated (or exempt) by the time of the event as they will not be admitted and their booking with not be refundable.
- Children younger than 14 must be accompanied at all times and supervised by an adult parent or guardian.
- Participants attend at their own risk and should have the necessary experience and training to take part at the event.
- You may cancel your booking up to 48 hours before the event, but a £5 cancellation charge and a £2.15 booking fee will be deducted from your refund per person.
- You may transfer your place/s to someone else for free, but you must notify the organisers no later than 48 hours before the event. They will have to attend the same workshops as booked originally.
- SHOTORAMA is a public event, however the organisers reserve the right to refuse or rescind a person’s participation if they feel, at their sole discretion, that such participation could be unsafe for the person or others attending. In the event any fees paid will be refunded less a booking fee.
Please also read our statement regarding COVID.
SHOTORAMA is held at the Guildford Spectrum which is a public place and as such it is not possible to restrict photography. Attendees will have to accept that photographs will be taken by other attendees and indeed by the organisers. We intend to use some photos on our web page and Facebook page to promote future SHOTORAMA events. However, we will respect any request to remove individual photographs. If you find a photo of yourself or a family member that you wish to be taken down, please e-mail the organisers.